Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fried Rice

You can do that fried rice with any leftover meat.. In fact, whenever I make fresh rice for a meal, I always make extra and put it in the freezer.. fried rice is best with day old cooked rice. So, any time I have any leftover meat (chicken, ham, pork, bacon, shrimp, - I've never tried it with ground beef - that sounds odd) - it makes a super quick meal - 20 minutes at the most. Perfect for Sundays.

[from Harmony]

My dad owns a chinese restaurant and the key to their fried rice is massaging the rice. Lol They rinse it a few times, then cook it, let it cool, and then they take their hands and break up every tiny clump. They do it over and over again until the rice falls through their fingers like sand.

[from Brittney]

No comments:

Post a Comment