Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grilled Pizza

We grill pizza all the time, too. My husband usually puts it on a stone, but my parents put it directly on the grill. We also brush the crust with some butter and garlic. The hardest part is transfering the pizza to the hot stone on the grill. Be prepared and have it on a floured or nonstick surface so it will slide of easily. Or, you can prep it on parchment paper and put the paper and pizza directly on the stone.




Our favorite topping combination is diced red and green peppers, diced onion, and diced tomato. Sometimes we include mushrooms and/or ground beef as well. I'm a pizza fanatic, so this is one of my favorite meals. I think it will also be fun as the boys get older for them to be able to choose their own toppings to sprinkle on before grilling.

 
 
[from Tracy]

No comments:

Post a Comment