Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stir Fry

Tonight is one of my "go-to" meals. It is kind of a hodge-podgey stirfry. I always thow tons of veggies in this. You could use any veggies you want. I will list the ones I typically use. I make a lot to have leftovers for lunches for DH and I. My family loves this and eats a lot of it! Use a big skillet if you plan on making this much. Or spilt in two skillets.




Ingredients:

2 packages of Polish Kielbasa sliced into coins.(There are several kinds, I use a lean one made with turkey)

Any kind of veggie you want to add. I normally add:

Chopped green/red/yellow peppers

Broccoli florets

Chopped celery

Sliced mushrooms

Sliced carrots

Cherry tomatoes halved

Brown rice



Directions: Add kielbasa first to begin browning. Then start chopping and adding veggies. I add carrots and broccoli first as they take the longest. I cook my veggies till pretty soft as Emma still only has 6 teeth but that is up to you. Then I add celery, peppers and tomatoes. Mushrooms come last. Season with Italian seasoning. Cook until veggies are the way you want them. Serve over bed of rice and top with parmesan cheese.

[from Molly]

No comments:

Post a Comment